| Byoosik's Bumblers
© Juke Box Productions
|| Current details are sketchy, but chances are very high that they are incarcerated|
|| "Clumsy" Kurt, "Anxious" Alex, and "Badboy" Brent|
|Earliest (in world) Appearance:
|| First seen at the Craig Avenue Bar & Grill in 1995|
|| Possible links to the Deacon's underworld network, but like most petty crooks, most of their criminal activities have been independent of any competent criminal organization.
|| Two each, but their Methods of Operation suggests severe vision problems|
|| Thinning rapidly|
|| no information available
|Appearances (in Publication Order):
|| Kurt Busiek's Astro City Vol.1 #3, 4 |
Kurt Busiek's Astro City Vol.2 #5
Small time crooks, about as small as they get and still register on a police blotter.
The trio seems to know the worst times to pull jobs, usually right under the patrolling noses of some of Astro City's most famous super-heroes. They were in the wrong place at the wrong when sharing drinks with "Eyes" Eisenstien at the Craig's Avenue Bar and Grill. Jack-in-theBox was patrolling the area and questioning known crooks about some recent criminal activities. They found themselves wrapped in confetti and grilled mercilessly.
The very next month they attempted an armored car heist which was thwarted by Winged Victory. Barely a year later the Confessor and Altar Boy pulled them out of a manhole that they were hiding in following a bank robbery. A piteous criminal track record to say the least.
Are you kidding?
- Any likeness to comic book creators Kurt Busiek, Alex Ross, and Brent Anderson is not considered coincidental, and is probably purely intentional.
- Be aware, they have never been 'labelled' the Byoosik Bumblers or any other name within the confines of any published comics. This is a tonque-n-cheek bit of fun that originated here on the Herocopia website.
Could they also be the criminals apprehended by Brian Kinney in his debut outing as the Confessor?
- ↑ Kurt Busiek's Astro City Vol.1 #3.
- ↑ Kurt Busiek's Astro City Vol.1 #4.
- ↑ Kurt Busiek's Astro City Vol.2 #9. Page 24. Panel 1.