"You talk about them [her robots] as if they were old friends." -- a visiting tourist
First Robotic Recovery Operation
She has a past life, filled with activities not yet revealed, but no doubt pertinent to her ongoing storyline. She has recurring, intrusive memories that ties to her first robot recovery and their association with a villainess called Vivi Victor. These flashbacks are almost as intense as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. They are not outwardly violent, but do at times generate intense inward pain.
She seems to have incredibly enhanced skills at repairing robots. It is innate, almost magical, and she also shows a tremendous empathy for the robots as sentient, feeling creatures. Their increased behaviour patterns following her deeply caring repair work strongly suggests that they may indeed have acquired something beyond the mechanical. It should be noted, that her actions and treatment of them even before she repairs them is deeply caring, with emotional overtones towards and from them.
She has an extensive repair facility spread across several out buildings located on her remote property.
Her robot friends are companions and protectors. Their is a strong sense of a symbiotic relationship that benefits her and them. Each type of robot has been altered to a gentler personality, although certain powers and traits from the previous existence remains. See each robot, for further details on their powers and capabilities.
- KNφCKWÜRST - unique. Only one.
- Robo-Killers (Robo-Callers)
- Arthur - A scandroid
- Cyberwings - razor-edged with nerve-scrambling pulse blasts
- A-TAXX 72
- Kontrollers - spotted in Minneapolis and chased off by the Reflex 6. Not used since the 1980s. Considered obsolete, but in their original configuration, quite deadly. Ellie has twenty of them restored and re-tuned.
- Battletoon - inert since a clash with Dr. Saturday and Crackerjack in 1997.
- Gargantuax - recently retrieved. Early model.