Before the Crash
- before the crash, we were working on a special honor guard display table. A visual construct for showing the team lineups changes over the year. Would like to get that back into play.
- can probably group design it with the Rogues Gallery Display Box
- As I'm going back, I'm going to try and get the info back on the roster versions we've seen over the years. It won't look pretty until InfoBroker has time to play with it, but I'll put it on the page for now.--Astrozac (talk) 23:14, 22 November 2013 (PST)
Major Rethink and Rework needed
This page needs a major rethink, updated information, and in general a lot more content about the history of the Honor Guard. Something more that just a variety of ways for listing the team members, especially now that their membership is far more fluid and dynamic in character. I.E. characters are members, even they are not present for given adventure. They also have a massive support organization that has yet to be mentioned here, and yea, that image I slaved over more than a decade ago really is showing its age.
This should be one of our shining pages. Loaded with history and in general, a more entertaining read. I will strive to make this page a priority over the next few weeks and months. --Infobroker (talk) 16:02, 15 April 2014 (PDT)
- Right now, the section title suggests a definite list of Honor Guard members at any given moment in time. In actuality, and given the limited knowledge presented in the stories, this timeline is more a listing of the members(active, temporary, honorary, guest, or being considered - we don't know for sure) that appeared during a particular event. It is also a bit repetitive of the Cases and Adventures page. I suggest merging this section onto that page and remove it from here. --Infobroker (talk) 08:38, 29 October 2014 (PDT)
- I've re-titled "Former" to "Inactive" and "Current" to "Active" This in an attempt to avoid definitively labeling the status of a particular character. It still feels "spongy" but short of putting speculation commentary around each and every member it seems to work, in a spongy kind of way. --Infobroker (talk) 08:09, 30 September 2015 (PDT)
Headlines the old manual method and the auto-generated method
Note: This will probably be moved to the Community portal, but for now it is specific for this one particular call-out
The Headline entry that was manually here, "Honor Guard Routes Aliens" doesn't seem to be on the event list that is auto-generated. I may have missed it, so correct me if I am wrong. But since it has yet to be built, how about not deleting the manual information unless you are also providing the mechanisms for generating the auto-magical entry. If we get into that habit of assuming that future actions will make current information redundant, it will cause a bit of confusion, and lost info. Because based on that pattern, and assuming I can get the time and motivation to formulate methods for well formatted and sorted queries, manual appearance lists would be going, going, gone too. --Infobroker (talk) 11:00, 4 April 2017 (PDT)