'BOTS Cleanup List
- Issue links
- remove "none" noise in creator lists
- property insertion text, once we establish and are using properties regularly
- infobox display errors when image parameter is incomplete
- feature_templates - add more parameters for setting colors
- more showcase templates for various themes and subjects
- Rogues gallery template
- equipment/powers template - review and upgrade
- synopsis template
- Until the AstroCity.us site is back with us, incorporate the Rocket Articles here? (Check with Kurt and JG first)
Need to get the publication information templates in place.
- Better layout
- label insertions for data (that can be incorporated all over the wiki)
- character list (extracted from event lists)
- pull story synopses into a section here
- revisit the publication order lists - find a way to make the information have more context.
- Figure out a method for more interesting information dispersal/presentation of the reprints and trades.
- Publications page - shorten - one cover for each publication - keep the full listing page and find a way to incorporate something of that ilk for all the titles (and lets do one for the trades - with current trade-dress and links that show the old cover versions)
- Get placeholders in place for all issues published to date (and all cover variants?)
- Add link to online letters columns for each issue
Shift policy for mr smartie usage, favor putting on discussion page rather than on the page irself, unless we want the general audience to see it.
CheckList from Mr. Smartie
- Update Astra Furst Feature page - incorporate life summary - We've seen Astra grow up - child of ten, graduation and now she is a young adult with a career and all the responsibilities that go with being an adult.
- Heroes page - still need to fix that logo to say 'Heroes of Astro City'
Spoiler Alerts List
|The Oubor||The Oubor|
Simplify event element templates
- Move type and subtype to the character page
- remove type and. Get template down to just onetime late.
- challenge and simplify even more.
Narrative Voice - todo list
Added a "Narrator" template for added flexibility when there are multiple narrators.
This also keeps the old narrativevoice content working without changes.
But I have to go back and add the Narrator template(s) in all the issues that warrant its use.
New Features for Main Page
- promote new features on issue pages
- new blood
- recurring cast
- Herocopia favorites