'BOTS Cleanup List
- Issue links
- remove "none" noise in creator lists
- property insertion text, once we establish and are using properties regularly
- infobox display errors when image parameter is incomplete
- feature_templates - add more parameters for setting colors
- more showcase templates for various themes and subjects
- Rogues gallery template
- equipment/powers template - review and upgrade
- synopsis template
- Until the AstroCity.us site is back with us, incorporate the Rocket Articles here? (Check with Kurt and JG first)
Need to get the publication information templates in place.
- Better layout
- label insertions for data (that can be incorporated all over the wiki)
- character list (extracted from event lists)
- pull story synopses into a section here
- revisit the publication order lists - find a way to make the information have more context.
- Figure out a method for more interesting information dispersal/presentation of the reprints and trades.
- Publications page - shorten - one cover for each publication - keep the full listing page and find a way to incorporate something of that ilk for all the titles (and lets do one for the trades - with current trade-dress and links that show the old cover versions)
- Get placeholders in place for all issues published to date (and all cover variants?)
- Add link to online letters columns for each issue
CheckList from Mr. Smartie
- Update Astra Furst Feature page - incorporate life summary - We've seen Astra grow up - child of ten, graduation and now she is a young adult with a career and all the responsibilities that go with being an adult.
- Heroes page - still need to fix that logo to say 'Heroes of Astro City'
Spoiler Alerts List
Simplify event element templates
- Move type and subtype to the character page
- remove type and. Get template down to just onetime late.
- challenge and simplify even more.
Narrative Voice - todo list
Added a "Narrator" template for added flexibility when there are multiple narrators.
This also keeps the old narrativevoice content working without changes.
But I have to go back and add the Narrator template(s) in all the issues that warrant its use.
New Features for Main Page
- promote new features on issue pages
- new blood
- recurring cast
- Herocopia favorites