| The Dancing Master
© Juke Box Productions
|Earliest (in world) Appearance:
|| <in world date>|
|Base of Operations:
|| The Old Lands
|| Al-la-lil-il, the Morning Brother; Xitu of the Evening Light; The Nurturer; The Spark-Blower; The Robed God; Pendifisciarni, the Fisher of Hearts
- Emotional Amplification: The Dancing Master is capable of intensifying feelings of affection and love in people. He cannot force people to act against their nature, but if a person has had romantic feelings towards anybody who is still alive, he can amplify that emotion to the point where it overrides all other motivations.
- Invisibility and Intangibility: The Dancing Master is capable of rendering himself undetectable by normal sight and technological sensors.
- The Dancing Master claims to have taught the stars to dance. This suggests immortality.
- He speaks of others existing in a place called the Old Lands. This may mean that he is not a unique demigod being, but part of a larger community with powers of similar scope and magnitudes.
- He arrived in Astro City due to laboratory experiments aimed at locating dimensional pinholes. This suggests that the Old Lands are probably located in another dimension.
- He claims to have been called to earth. The desire to love and be loved, combined with the dimensional pinholes, drew him to our dimension and space within.